The ARIES® System is crafted to increase laboratory efficiency, ensure result accuracy, and fit seamlessly into today’s lean laboratory.
Designed for Improved Lab Efficiency and Workflow
- Universal Assay Protocol may enable multiple sample types and up to 12 different assays to be run together in a Random Batch.
Designed for Seamless Integration and Testing Accuracy
- Integrated sample processing control ensures the assay run is successful from extraction through amplification.
- Bidirectional LIS connectivity enables electronic ordering.*
- Integrated touchscreen PC eliminates the need for computer peripherals, maximizing valuable bench space.
- Flu A/B and RSV
- HSV 1,2
- Bordetella pertussis and Bordetella parapertussis
- Clostridium difficile
- Group B Streptococcus (GBS)
The VERIGENE® System is a simple to use, highly accurate multiplex in vitro diagnostic platform that rapidly detects infectious pathogens and drug resistance markers, enabling clinicians to deliver timely and targeted therapy for some of the most complex, costly, and deadly infectious diseases.
optimized antibiotic therapy and reduced spread of antibiotic resistance.1-5
- Regulatory Status: FDA Cleared*/CE-IVD
- Hands-On Time: <5 Minutes (One Pipetting Step)
- Run Time: 2 – 2.5 Hours
- Gram Positive Bacteria and Drug resistance gene
- Gram Negative Bacteria and Drug resistance gene
- Respiratory panel : RP
- Enteric panel : EP Flex
The Luminex® 200™, a flow-based reader, sets the standard for multiplexing with thousands of instruments sold globally
and more than fifty FDA 510(k) cleared assays using xMAP® Technology. The ability to perform up to 100 different
tests in a single reaction volume, and to use either magnetic beads or plain polystyrene beads makes this instrument a
popular choice for laboratories needing greater flexibility. Additionally, the Luminex 200 is able to offer higher sample
throughput with a 96-well plate read time of only 45 minutes.
- Others available assay on Luminex kit finder
MAGPIX®, a flow-based reader, is the simplest, most affordable, and most compact of the xMAP® instruments. This compact multiplexing unit performs up to 50 different tests in a single reaction volume and reads a 96-well-plate in just 60 minutes.
- Respiratory Pathogen Panel ( RPP ) :
Detect 21 pathogens ( 18 Virus + 3 Bacteria )
- Gastrointestinal Pathogen Panel ( GPP ) :
Detect 15 pathogens ( 9 bacteris, 3 virus and 3 parasite )