- Bachelor’s degree in medical technology or related fields
- Master’s degree in marketing
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IVD market familiar with Molecular product will be advantage.
- Outstanding communication, Proactive, highly motivated, well-organized and good interpersonal skills.
- Good presentation/training skills.
- Good command of written & spoken English
- To create and implement Business plan and marketing activities.
- To prepare annual forecast /marketing budget and decide on strategies of each product responsibility.
- Works with cross-functional team to execute brand/marketing plans in line with company objectives.
- Analyze the market situation, competitors and products for market planning. Control the possibility of the product going in the direction it is set each year. Including making tools and/or marketing activities with an agreed budget in order to achieve the company’s goal.
- To set up or organize group seminars or group presentations to customers.
- Develop and work with KOLs in targeted segments to expand educational events.
- Organize and participate in exhibitions, seminars and to give advice on product promotion materials.
- Build product awareness and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct training for sales teams to equip them to effectively carry out their sales responsibilities.